- Manage an Operations team with oversite of hybrid desktops appraisal products and pipeline
- Recruiting appraisers to complete products to set SLAs
- Support Panel Management to ensure a vendors documents are active and up to date
- Forecast staffing needs based upon volume and allocation of the pipeline to drive client set SLA
- Provide reporting to the client via the Client Service department
- Join, participate, in staff and client service calls, as well as virtual calls.
- Understand the unique client product line, sensitivity to customer service, turn time and work flow
- Coach the Desktop Appraiser panel of appraisers to obtain quality and loyalty, to maintain talent and increase quality and performance
- Projects to support Hybrid Desktop Department/Clients
- Participate in team meetings and cross train to support other teams
- Have a good understanding of appraisal and underwriting guidelines in the hybrid desktop space
- Oversight of Letters of Engagement for Hybrid Desktop products
- Ability to follow standard operating processes
- Confident and professional in communications with clients
- Work overtime as needed as required by workflow and volume fluctuations, including evening and weekends
- Professional verbal and written communication skills are imperative.
- Ability to work as a self-motivated individual performer on confidential information.
- Must possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when interacting with clients and co-workers.
- This position will have strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and thoroughness.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to function in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment that is driven by customer service
- Act as a team player and support overall department goals
- Diagnose problems identified through telephone and electronic communications with valuation service providers and address or escalate to the appropriate stakeholders as needed.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Microsoft products (Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook) and comfortable operating internet based applications (Wed Ex and company portal)
- Adheres to all established policies and procedures set forth by the company to ensure efficient workflow within established standards and industry guidelines
- Responsible for timely response to phone calls and emails from panel appraisers, customers, and internal staff. Effectively communicates routinely and openly with Manager and teammates regarding issues, conflicts, and concerns as they arise
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed