Mortgage Connect, LP is looking for an onsite Recording/Production Manager. This position will be responsible for developing and leading the Recordation Team to ensure that all document quality control and recordation functions are completed according to Service Level Agreements.
The Recording/Production Manager coordinates training, daily work, special projects and quality reviews with team members. They will be working on a growing, cross-functional team that is responsible for functions related to the Intake of documents on behalf of our clients. Our Managers are also expected to lead by example, acting as role models and mentors for our exceptional employees.
- Design and implement processes that allow for the efficient review and recordation of documents
- Develop and improve necessary production process and systems to meet client needs
- Drive automation of manual solutions via partnership with IT Resources
- Provide support to other teams within MCDS to ensure efficiency, completeness and accuracy of process
- Instruct staff in best practices for performing the duties required of the Recordation Team
- Oversee the creation of ad-hoc reports as needed
- Identify and develop operational leaders on the Recordation Team
- Understand operational processes and business activity and develop ways to improve them
- All other duties assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in document recordation or related fields
- Experience in the Title and Mortgage industry
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Office,
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow through skills
- Ability to complete projects on time and accurately is critical
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
Salary: $65,000-$70,000/ yearly
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.