Mortgage Connect is looking for a remote Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant is responsible for administrative tasks as assigned, including initiating correspondence to clients, coordinating calendar events, acting as liaison with clients and internal management, assisting with travel arrangements, and event coordination.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· High-School Diploma or Equivalent, College Degree Preferred
· 3-5 Years Executive Assistant experience required
· Ability to Work in Fast-Paced Environment and Meet Deadlines
· Strong Customer Service Focus
· Clear Verbal and Written Communication Skills
· Capability to Work both Independently and as part of a Team
· Problem-Solving Mindset with Ability to Multitask
· Familiarity with Computers, including Microsoft Office and Typing, min. 50 wpm
· Office hours, 9:00am to 5:30pm, Monday through Friday, nights and weekends often required.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret common technical reports, and documentation
· Present information to executive and senior management teams, sales department, internal groups and/or clients
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time; occasionally move about the office to access file cabinets, office machinery etc.; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; ascend and descend stairs; communicate and converse with clients and co-workers
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
· Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Salary: $70,000 -$90,000/ annually
All onboarding employees will be required to complete a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.